Wednesday 13 November 2013

HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER

HARRY POTTER: Would you rather?


So, I was looking at some other blogs and came across http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk and this tag seemed like so much fun. I love Harry Potter and so I'd thought I'd give this a go.


Would you rather go to prom with Harry, Draco or Ron?
I would probably say Ron, although he didn't dance with Padma Patil at the Yule ball and I LOVE to dance at proms, clubs etc. etc. So if Ron wasn't prepared to dance then maybe Draco...

Would you rather be sorted into Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin?
Either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Pottermore says that I'm in Gryffindor though. WIN. Although, Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders ;)

Would you rather explore the forbidden forest or the halls of Hogwarts?
Definitely Hogwarts! The forbidden forest is way too creepy, whereas there is always something to discover at Hogwarts; from moving staircases to the Room of Requirement  Yes, I do realise that I'm talking about all of this like it's real. What of it?

Would you rather enroll in Potions, Charms, Divination or Defence Against The Dark Arts?
Hmmm, if I was at Hogwarts I could do all four - just saying. Probably Defence Against The Dark Arts or Charms. Definitely not Potions or Divination.

Would you rather buy an owl, cat, rat or toad?
I LOVE OWLS. I like cats also. But an owl for sure. Rats and toads, just no.

Would you rather have in possession: the elder wand, resurrection stone, or the cloak of invisibility?
The cloak! The wand makes people power hungry and I wouldn't want the stone.

Would you rather be tutored by Luna Lovegood or Hermione Granger?
Haha, what? Luna, that would be hilarious. Hermione knows too many spells and would be intimidating, ha.

Would you rather, in the final battle, fight against Nagini (the snake) or Bellatrix?
Nagini. Bellatrix scares the shit out of me. Although a huge snake isn't much better.

Would you rather fight a basilisk or a dragon?
When I first watched Chamber of Secrets the basilisk really scared me and the dragon in Goblet of Fire didn't. However, I think this might have been because I was a few years younger when I watched Chamber of Secrets. But I think if I could ride a broom then I would rather fight a dragon, I mean at least you can look at it without it killing/petrifying you, right?

Would you rather be a part of the Malfoy family or Weasley family?
Bloody stupid question. WEASLEY obviously.

Would you rather have a butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
I only like the foam on top of butterbeer so pumkpin juice, although I haven't tried it, I was going to in America when I went to Harry Potter world but it was sooooo expensive. But butterbeer is a bit gross, not gonna lie, I was disappointed when I first tried it.

Would you rather fly on a broomstick, Hagrid's motorbike or Buckbeak?
Broomstick maybe. I'm a bit of a control freak and Buckbeak would be too unpredictable (I'm thinking of a bad experience I had when riding a donkey on a beach). Not keen on motorbikes.

Would you rather have a conversation with Daniel Radcliffe or J.K. Rowling?
This is such a hard question. Whenever I watch interviews with Dan, he seems so funny but I think I'd have to talk to the author herself, J Rowling is just so amazing!

Hope you enjoyed this :)

Holly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment