Saturday 4 January 2014

Game of Thrones 30 Day Challenge (Day One)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So before I start this post, I'm just giving a quick shout out to Réanne Gareau who mentioned my Youtube videos in her blog. She has just started doing Youtube videos and has a blog. I’m going to leave her links here if you want to check them out.


I love Game of Thrones. I’ve watched all three seasons so far and I’ve just started reading the first book too. Seeing as I’m quite bad at blogging I’m doing a 30 day challenge which will make me post every day, even though they will be quite short. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and let me know your answers to the questions in the comment section :)

1.Favourite character from book/show?

Daenerys Targaryen/Stormborn hands down. Every time I watch the TV show or read the book I can’t wait to get to her scene/chapter. She’s the most interesting character and she kicks some ass (also, I really like how she does her hair). In my opinion, she’s the strongest female character in the series (books and tv) and there are some pretty adamant/relentless women in GoT.

No comments:

Post a Comment